How to Become a Jump On In Franchisee…
Many of your initial questions will be answered by the information provided on this website. Also, you may download our e-brochure presentation to answer some of your questions. Click here to download our e-brochure.
- Download our pre-application form. This is not a full application, but rather a "Getting to Know You" form that allows you to tell us a little about yourself. You may email or fax the completed form to Jump On In. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our fax number is 978-692-2169.
- Initial phone call. During your first call with a Jump On In representative, we will discuss the Jump On In Franchising Program. Then, if you have interest, we will arrange a web conference to go through a 30-40 minute slide presentation. Some of the topics to be discussed will include your motivation for starting your own business, your business background and geographic market of interest.
- After you have spoken with one of our Jump On In representatives, we will confirm that your market is viable and we will send you an application to become a Jump On In Franchisee. You may also download the application below if you prefer.
- Complete and Return franchise application. Once you complete the application form, you may email or fax the completed form to Jump On In. Our email address is email@example.com and our fax number is 978-692-2169. The application tells us that you are serious about the opportunity and it will also give us a clear picture of your financial and managerial plans.
- Receive Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Upon receipt of your completed application, we will mail you our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD further defines the relationship between us - the Franchisor and the Franchisee (you). It is a legal document that has the documents that you will sign to become a Jump On In Franchisee attached as exhibits.
- FDD Conference Call. Within two weeks of your receipt of the FDD, we will contact you to schedule a FDD Conference Call. This call will give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the FDD or the exhibits attached there to. If you plan to review the FDD with an attorney, or have specific legal questions, please submit your questions in writing prior to the call.
- Discovery Day! Your Discovery Day should be held within 30 days of your FDD Conference Call. Discovery Days are held at our corporate headquarters in Lowell, MA. You will have the opportunity to tour our affiliated location and possibly one or more of our other nearby Jump On In locations, and spend time with our founders to learn more about the Jump On In Franchising Program. Any remaining questions will be answered at this time.
- Signing. If we feel that you are a great Franchisee candidate, we will send you a formal written offer, including your assigned market. The signing may be done remotely and does not require a trip back to our headquarters.
- Post-Signing. Immediately following your execution of the Jump On In franchise documents, your location will be posted as a “Coming Soon” location on our website. You will thereafter receive your Jump On In Operations Manuals and will begin working with one of our representatives who will guide you through the opening process and training. Our representative will also immediately begin assisting you with your site selection. Once you are in the final stages of your lease negotiation, we will review the lease and provide comments or final approval. Support, support, support is our mantra at Jump On In. Once you execute your franchise documents, our entire team will be there to support you every step of the way!
- Once you have completed the initial training, you will begin operation of your franchise and begin to accomplish your GOALS & DREAMS!